EP 90 - Buying Houses with Bad DIY Projects, Rise of Anti Corporate Culture, Launch of the Merch StoreMar 15, 2023
Buying Houses with Bad DIY Projects, Rise of Anti Corporate Culture, Launch of the Merch Store
Imagine buying real estate from anywhere in the world. The hard work you put into building a virtual business has paid off, and now you have the freedom to travel. What a dream, right?
In this episode of the Mike and Dan show, we’re talking about signing deals in different continents, the luxury of working remotely, and the real estate market in other countries. We also discuss the rising anti-corporate culture, the two types of real estate investors, and social media.
Plus, find out why we don’t want to go after larger assets, and why Mike dropped the contract on his short-term rental property in Austin.
Tune in to also learn about our exciting business updates, and the launch of the merch store!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Exciting business updates
- A history lesson inspired by Mike’s trip to Namibia
- The two types of real estate investors
- Why we don’t want to go after larger assets
- Our impact on the affordable housing issue
- Houses with bad DIY renovations
- What happened with Mike’s short-term rental property in Austin
- Anti-corporate culture and the Elon Musk effect
- How an engineering background helped Mike in real estate
- Marketing yourself on social media
If you’re an established investor with money to invest, but not the time, check out the Instant Investor PRO Program! https://www.collectingkeyspodcast.com/store
Download the FREE 5-Step Guide To Generating Off Market Leads here: https://www.collectingkeyspodcast.com/free
If you are interested in learning from Dan and Mike to receive coaching and learn how they built their business, head to https://www.instantinvestorprogram.com and see if you are a good fit for the mastermind group!
Collecting Keys Podcast Resources:
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://www.podcastboutique.com