EP 101 - Midterm Rental Mastery with Sarah WeaverApr 23, 2023
Midterm Rental Mastery with Sarah Weaver
According to today’s guest, Sarah Weaver, running a successful business as a real estate investor is all about mindset. If you want to grow, you have to think like an investor — and sometimes that means investing out of state.
Sarah has found her niche in midterm rentals, and out-of-state investing was the game changer for her and many of her clients. She’s built four businesses to support other real estate investors, including Arya Design Services, which helps investors set up properties out of state.
In this episode, she shares how she finds properties in new markets, her marketing strategies, and the process of self-managing her 19 properties. Plus, learn about her newest business, Invested Adventures, and how she’s able to live a nomadic lifestyle as a business owner.
If you’re thinking about investing in midterm rentals, listen to our interview with Sarah now!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Why we’re so impressed with Sarah and her business mindset
- How Arya Design Services helps clients set up midterm rentals
- The difference between midterm rentals and short-term rentals
- What to look for in a property location
- The choice to self-managing properties
- Benefits and cost of Arya Design Services
- Finding community through her company, Invested Adventures
- The “after effect” of trips
- Sarah’s craziest real estate investing story
- Insightful advice to hopeful investors
Find more information on Sarah Weaver, including how to work with her, at https://www.sarahdweaver.com/
Connect with Sarah on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sarahdweaver/
If you’re an established investor with money to invest, but not the time, check out the Instant Investor PRO Program! https://www.collectingkeyspodcast.com/store
Download the FREE 5-Step Guide To Generating Off Market Leads here: https://www.collectingkeyspodcast.com/free
If you are interested in learning from Dan and Mike to receive coaching and learn how they built their business, head to https://www.instantinvestorprogram.com and see if you are a good fit for the mastermind group!
Collecting Keys Podcast Resources:
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://www.podcastboutique.com